July 4th weekend?

Started by proballer, June 26, 2013, 04:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proballer

Anyone riding July 4th weekend the 6th and 7th in north FL or south GA area? Somehow I have the weekend off I feel like doing some riding  :drive.gif
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Ole Nasty

I'm game where ya want to go? 
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

proballer

Doesn't matter to me! All I have in my area is some private property and the national forest and FWC has been a pain out there. I know Fat Daddys is starting on the fourth and going through the weekend, but its a little drive. Also mud muckers is having an event but damn that muds a pita.
Any of yall's areas good to go, sounds like Shindler may be out for a while, Hastings looks like a blast if you aren't bored with it yet
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

mudbucket2

Sean., iam going down to Hastings Saturday myself.. this saturday

Ole Nasty

I've been down there the last two weekends.   I think I'm gonna take this weekend off, my bike needs some much needed TLC.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

Hey Proballer how did that aftermarket power steering disaster work out?  I had the 450 Grizz and was the one loaning all the tools........
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

strubby

A small group of us are going to be trying out Hastings for the first time next Friday (the 5th) if anyone wants to join/show us around. We'll be mostly SxS's but like all types of riding (mostly sport for me).
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

proballer

They sent me some new "upgraded" parts, see the pic, these are built like they should of been from the start!



Now I just have my tie rod issue and them coming loose half way through the day!



I work Friday so I can't go, but off sat and sun!
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

proballer

Well the weekend is getting close and it still seems to still be up in the air as to if and where anyone's riding?!
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Ole Nasty

I think every where is gonna be under water except for hastings, lol.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

proballer

Quote from: Ole Nasty on July 02, 2013, 11:18:45 PM
I think every where is gonna be under water except for hastings, lol.

Yeah were starting to have some issues with flooding over here in the county I work and its supposed to do the same thing tomorrow so I'll be waiting to get called in! OT baby!  <nanaparty>

I know that fat daddy's river will be up and the 1/3 of there park on the other side wont be accessible, but they still have a lot of area to ride, I'm watching the FB page for updates on the water. Mud muckers is posting similar pictures as well.
Hastings is fine with me and looks like a blast with all the water and since I'll be solo it would probably be best
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

JAXRANCHER

Hi. I'm new here I'm in JAX looking to ride this week end. I met ole nasty a couple of weeks ago at mud muckers. Any ways I got a Polaris I'm dying to try. Never been to Hastings so I'm ready. Don't mean to butt in on the thread but got to start somewhere. Thanks.
2012 Honda Rancher 420 4x4 AT some ITP's
2007 Polaris Sportsman 700 Snorkeled, 30" SB's

proballer

The more the better and it's always fun to meet new people! It's no fun riding by yourself all the time and that's why I'm trying to find a group to ride with this weekend cause all my local bunch is doing other things  :T
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Crewsing

yes I am riding solo this sat too.  Hitting hastings. should be fun.  riding around 10-4
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

milkman


proballer

It would be 11ish before I could get over there
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

milkman


Ole Nasty

PM me if anybody wants the exact coordinates to put into Google maps to know where to park.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

cr500pro

i can recommend some great free public land to ride if u all interested 8) >:D