Palm Beach Gun Range and ATV Park?

Started by DingoZee, May 21, 2013, 10:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DingoZee

I caught this in CBS Channel 12 last night. Might be good news for you 4 Wheelers...still sux for us 2 wheel fans

http://cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/plans-gun-range-atv-offroad-course-get-green-light-pbc-park-7490.shtml

Thunderdually

Awesome.. To bad that the powers to be in Polk county didn't have the same insight to approve a ATV park when Dirty Foot was trying to open.  Looks like there is a reason it's called POLK!!! county.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

zman03

too many places have come and gone I'll believe it when I ride it!!    way too many places have raised are hopes only to be let  down!!!  I truly hope this place opens!!  I want it to happen !!  just been let down before!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

florida photographer

[url="http://www.photographerhq.com/florida-photographer"]http://www.photographerhq.com/florida-photographer[/url]

zman03

is there a website or someone who can keep us posted?   please lets stay on this !!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

DingoZee

I have not seen a website for this, just proposed plans for a ATV Park

http://www.pbcgov.com/fdo/admin/pdf/052113atv_park.pdf


I would suggest contacting PBC Parks & Rec.   http://www.pbcgov.com/parks/

johndoe83

That place is actually really small, I fish and go gator hunting there, Its less then 20min from my house.

The area is small and if there were 40 people there it would be fairly crowded.

Its only about 40 acres, that would mean if 40 people were there it would be 1 acre per person.

Not trying to bash the idea, just saying its not the coolest place in the world to ride a atv.

Maybe the area will grow bigger then the proposed plan, I just see it as no place to park and small, smaller then Underhills "plant bamboo" for sure. People did use to ride there but its really small :-\

DingoZee

I agree that it is small, I have also heard they are talking about using a large area near JW Corbit.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com