Where did everybody go? Summer break?

Started by mrbones, June 12, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1Scorpion

 We were waiting for you to post up  2:L . It's been too hot for me. However the boredom has gotten terrible.  So now if I can get Thunderdually out I might ride.
  That and I just bought a new tent so if the weather isn't unbearable I might start camping and riding at Lake Oklawhatever in Ocala.
  When's the last time you rode ?

patches206

I am not a fan of Ocala, Croom camping and riding rules.    Wish I had the money to go to Hat Field Mccoy or Windrock!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Heck yes its been too hot!!  Been riding the inlaws trike to get my riding fix, its been too hot for that here lately. :'(  Used to be able to feel some cool air every now & then but now its either hot ot hotter air. Blowin the dust off the boat & gonna give that a whirl. At least ya can jump in & cool off!!!!!!!! Headed to Salt Springs this weekend. 72 degrees of pure heaven. 8)
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

gmiller0737

Just got back from West Virginia Riding 3 of The Hatfield McCoy Trails Stayed @ Ashland ATV Resort again & Rode Indian Ridge,Pocahontas & Pinnacle Creek We rode about 250 miles in 3 days If you haven't been to Hatfield McCoy & Like to Ride you should plan a Trip We make 2 or 3 Trips each year, There are 8 Trail Systems at this time & Plenty of riding www.trailsheaven.com

Dirty Brutes

My last ride was Easter weekend. Bike still broken because of other priorities. Hope to get back out on the fourth..
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

mrbones

My Recon needs the front brakes redone, they are leaking so that bike is sidelined. I did take my dual sport motorcycle (klx250s) up to the Citrus County WMA a few weeks ago. That was fun, except on the way back a white van pulled out in front of my on a country road and I almost t-boned it. I was doing 50 mph (posted speed limit) and he ran a stop sign. If he hadn't eventually stopped in the middle of the road so I could go around him, it would have been lights out. Missed it by a few feet.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1Scorpion

 I'm glad you didn't T-bone that van !  Crashing sucks. Sounds like you got too many toys. If I ever get around to selling my street bike I can see myself buying a little dualsport like the TW200 or a 250.  I've rode Citrus county WMA it's pretty cool but lots of sugar sand. I hate that stuff on when I'm on 2 wheels.

mrbones

I love sugar sand on an atv, and like you, hate it on two wheels, too. I always wanted a tw200 just because of those fat tires. I can manage it on the klx250, but never feel super confident on it in that sand. I like it much more after a hard rain.

I recently bought a fat tire mountain bike that has 4 inch wide tires. I'm starting to love that thing in the woods!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Anoriginal

Rode my YFZ for about an hour yesterday.  Heading into my camp in the Big Cypress on Saturday with my partners to mow the yard and do a little quick work. Taking the 4x4 bikes. Should be a quick, dry trip.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.