Wolfgang Pucks for Dinner

Started by Chuck_Norris, July 13, 2005, 12:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

we're heading to Wolfgang Pucks resturant in Disney the Weekend of Aug. 21 has anyone been there?

lonewolf310

never ate there, but ate many times at emerils there in orlando............loved it......BANG !!!!

ps.  bring lots of $$$$$

Chuck_Norris

I agree Emerial is a blast. I am trying to get tickets to his show in New York

DRWalum

Chuck ...........  you got mail

   Everything you need to know about disney , and then some !!

  was supposed to go there Fri. to celebrate my B - day, but had to cancel  :(  :(

DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Anoriginal

I've been there a few times (the grand cafe, not express) and to Spago and Postrio.  Wonderful chef and excellent dining experience. I could live off the Puck Pizza and chinois chicken salad.

Always great food and a good time. You'll enjoy yourself. Have fun!

Gamer

I've only tried the express at Downtown Disney.  It was pretty good food but more setup like a fast food place.

johnnygun

not there, but the house restaraunt in the yacht & beach club is a must.
they have a jack daniels steak that is a must everytime i'm in orlando.
what ever you do, have fun & you know it'll be great.

( just be sure who's cooking what)

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com