ONF on 5-11 or somewheres

Started by mudbucket2, May 03, 2013, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

Like to go to ONF on 5-11 ( Saturday ) or somewhere to ride. Anybody wants to go let me know. Hope I don't have to work !!

1Scorpion

 If the weather is good I'm painting the house. I need to get it finished.

T2

Me and a buddy of mine are Heading to 5A this sat if you want to meet up with us
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

mudbucket2

#3
5a sounds good to me ,, only if I don't have to work Saturday. i will not know until friday if I have to work or not.....meet up where?  I will be leaving hardee's on Merrill rd. Around 5

T2

I will be at 5A Exit off 95 between 930 and 1030 this sat They will be Two Blue Grizzlys Name is Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

mudbucket2


T2

well that sucks I will be riding My day off
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

mudbucket2

#7
Iam trying to get  5-18  and 5-25 off, both are Saturday  to go ride,,,ride somewheres

T2

I want to go to the White Knuckle Event In Tenn On May 24-26th it looks like a blast thats the Brimestone Trails up in the mountains.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com