Yepee Dreth will be back is service soon

Started by T2, July 13, 2005, 11:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Just got off the phone will my friend Dreth, and have GREAT news. The DR says he will be able to ride in about 6 weeks, and be back to his normal self. So I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone on the site. ;D ;D ;D and congraduate him on the great news. I am pretty sure he is more happier than me.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: T2Raptor on July 13, 2005, 11:43:37 AM
Just got off the phone will my friend Dreth, and have GREAT news. The DR says he will be able to ride in about 6 weeks, and be back to his normal self. So I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone on the site. ;D ;D ;D and congraduate him on the great news. I am pretty sure he is more happier than me.

ahh darn, guess youll have to learn from the real best on how to jump now! ::)

all kidding aside,brotha that is GREAT to hear. Glad you are actually able to ride again.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

Hey kid why do you have a Yamaha pic on your sig.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

klutchbuster400


LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

klutchbuster400


o4250


xtremeraptor

THE PROFFESSOR IS COMING BACK..........that is great news because i was worried id have noone to watch doing crazy stuff
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Eworm

#9
Quote from: xtremeraptor on July 13, 2005, 03:48:13 PM
THE PROFFESSOR IS COMING BACK..........that is great news because i was worried id have noone to watch doing crazy stuff

That may not be entirely true. He is stepping it down some. I know that for Dreth, stepping down will still mean he will ride as heck. But, he told me he was gonna stick to hard trail riding and try staying on the ground some more. Great news man, can't wait to ride with you bra.

klutchbuster400

hey in the air or on the ground its still being able to ride.

Eworm

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 13, 2005, 03:54:18 PM
hey in the air or on the ground its still being able to ride.

That is true however, most of his accidents happened airborne.

Mrs.Nightbreed

WOO-HOOOOO ITS ON NOW![/b][/color]

Great to hear it. See! Have faith. Everything happens for a reason 8)

dreth

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 04:50:25 PM
WOO-HOOOOO ITS ON NOW![/b][/color]

Great to hear it. See! Have faith. Everything happens for a reason 8)

that is very true Melissa! I prayed for GOD's will on this one, not mine! the Dr. says that the herniation is very mild and may even slide back in place on its own ;D I feel that it was GOD's way of telling me to stay away from competition! basically what that means to me is..........i had set a 4 lap rule for myself to try or clear every jump i felt possible on the track in 4 laps or less. i took the fun out of it! i felt thats what i needed to do to be good enough to hang and be competitive on the track! you know what?!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO WIN! I WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eworm is right to some degree; i will not be trying any of the 80 plus foot jumps anymore ??? they are fun but they have consequences. i have a family at home and friends all over that would rather spend time with me than to see me hit a really big jump!

So i thank GOD for HIS grace and mercy to allow me to still ride ;)

dreth

Quote from: T2Raptor on July 13, 2005, 11:43:37 AM
Just got off the phone will my friend Dreth, and have GREAT news. The DR says he will be able to ride in about 6 weeks, and be back to his normal self. So I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone on the site. ;D ;D ;D and congraduate him on the great news. I am pretty sure he is more happier than me.

you took the words right out of my fingers :D i was just fixing to give everyone update and i seen this post! THANKS TONY!

YFZ450-Tampa

Well I haven't meet you Dreth yet, but it is alwas good to know that some one is recovering good after an accident, so good luck and give it the right time until everyting is all right and when you come back it will be at 100% .
I like jumps and I have been practicing some but nothing crazy, I like  the ground better .
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats great news brother. Glad to hear you're going to be alright.
I am talking physically, We all know that you'll never be right mentally.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 13, 2005, 10:48:44 PM
Thats great news brother. Glad to hear you're going to be alright.
I am talking physically, We all know that you'll never be right mentally.  ;)

thanks mike! i expected nothing less from you ;D we need to ride together again! maybe at RR

DRWalum

Dreath , Great news that you are feelin better !!

  What you said about your family IS the most important thing !!!!!!!
   

   Iam sure you will still have fun and live life to its fullest  :D  :D And when you get off your bike , you can hug  your wife and son and tell them what a joy it is having  them !!

GOD answered your prayers !!

   DR Walum

   
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

lawn_man mx

thats   real  good  news man  !  you  had us  worried  for abit  with   your  injuries  .  its  time  to  heal and chill  for  a little  while.  rock  on brother! ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth

thanks guys! im anxious to ride, i have not went this long without riding  since i started :o

big-daddy

Quote from: dreth on July 14, 2005, 06:42:09 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 13, 2005, 10:48:44 PM
Thats great news brother. Glad to hear you're going to be alright.
I am talking physically, We all know that you'll never be right mentally.  ;)

thanks mike! i expected nothing less from you ;D we need to ride together again! maybe at RR

NOW! you are talk.... Glad to see you doing better Dreth.  ;D ;D  Tony, lets ride.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth


Flea_Jumper

 ;)I am sitting here in the Redwood Forest in California and the hotel has free internet so, I could no resist.  Glad to hear that you are going to be ok and riding soon. 

I rented some atv's today and got to ride the Oregon dunes, wanted to show Flea Jr. what I grew up riding.  Needless to say we had a ball.  I will post pics later.

Once again Dreth, glad to hear you going to be alright.  You owe me a ride at Bithlo when I get back.  Later.

Nightbreed

Quote from: dreth on July 13, 2005, 09:49:04 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 04:50:25 PM
WOO-HOOOOO ITS ON NOW![/b][/color]

Great to hear it. See! Have faith. Everything happens for a reason 8)


i will not be trying any of the 80 plus foot jumps anymore ??? they are fun but they have consequences. i have a family at home and friends all over that would rather spend time with me than to see me hit a really big jump!


UMMMM, I kind of liked watching the 80 foot jumps.  ;) ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

jwscroll

Get a utility quad, that'll slow you down some.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

dreth

Quote from: Nightbreed on July 16, 2005, 12:27:36 AM
Quote from: dreth on July 13, 2005, 09:49:04 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 04:50:25 PM
WOO-HOOOOO ITS ON NOW![/b][/color]

Great to hear it. See! Have faith. Everything happens for a reason 8)



i kinda liked doing them too :-\

i will not be trying any of the 80 plus foot jumps anymore ??? they are fun but they have consequences. i have a family at home and friends all over that would rather spend time with me than to see me hit a really big jump!


UMMMM, I kind of liked watching the 80 foot jumps.  ;) ;D

Honda328i

Quote from: jwscroll on July 16, 2005, 07:20:49 AM
Get a utility quad, that'll slow you down some.

I can't imagine that, Dreth what do you think?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

Steve, I think if Dreth had a utility quad you would smoke him. So in reality I don't think Dreth should get one.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

Im not sure but i think tony just said that im all bike and no rider :D

Honda328i

I got an idea, why don't we trade bikes?  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com