i thought.........

Started by mudmonkey, July 13, 2005, 10:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmonkey

i thought that this was "ladies lounge" what are all the guys doing here???lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Da_Mtg_Man

Checking out the ladies........lol
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

KXKID


svtbolt04

Picking up chicks...what did you think?!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 15, 2005, 12:24:23 AM
Picking up chicks...what did you think?!
I know that we are all very attractive for the simple fact we are chicks that ride  ::). However, please understand that we are all taken (how do you think we get our quads worked on)....so go pick up chicks in the single forums :P


HAHAHA  So does that mean you will start a men's corner so we can go scope you guys out? We could use the scenery! 8)

as long as it doesn't include any dude pools  :D ;)


qt314nfla

Well, not all of us are taken.  I'm single and always learning something new about how to work on my quad myself.  Seems that all of the good looking guys on here are taken, the others are either in HS or younger, or not even close to being hot.

And the dude pool idea I like as long as there are nice looking guys in it.

CAOSPOP

Well all the girls in MIA got thier heads up there azzez. Its all about what you ride,not how you ride it;hehe.

I'll be lucky to find someone worth starting something with. Other than that i only got one special person in my like...

SwampRat

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 15, 2005, 12:51:20 AM
I'm single and always learning something new about how to work on my quad myself. 

Ahhh, a perfect "10"
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

yunt2ride

Quote from: SwampRat on July 15, 2005, 07:51:44 AM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 15, 2005, 12:51:20 AM
I'm single and always learning something new about how to work on my quad myself. 

Ahhh, a perfect "10"

Nope wrong area of florida. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

mudmonkey

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 13, 2005, 10:14:44 AM
Checking out the ladies........lol

how cen u "check us out" when there arent any pictures
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

MuddyGurl101

Hey hey.... I am with Qt. Not all of us are taken and besides my snorkle fiasco, I work on my own bike!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

enniehall

homemade snorkel, been contenplating how i can make one for my bike.  My bro is a plumber so i think it wouldn't be too hard right? As far a being taken though ha i wouldn't waste my time again.  It's heck of a better time getting rowdy with the girls.  If i ever get my ride fixed some time this year I'll have to go on one of those chick rides QT keeps talking about.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

Honda250ex

I love having multipule ladies! If you know what I mean! ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com