group ride 04-07-13

Started by trailrider77, March 25, 2013, 01:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Well I don't feel as bad now I thought it was today to till I looked at the date again
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

You should have came today Trevor. We were hauling butt when Palatkat was leading us. 3 1/2 hours with him in the lead wore us out. After he left, We rode very slowly for about ten miles till we recovered, then rode pretty fast for the rest of the day. Did I mention that we liked it there!  :ThumbsUp.gif

Larry

SMP63

Sounds like we are going to have to post the DAY & DATE up just for you Larry!  rolback1
Glad you & June had fun.   

I pulled a float thru the Chasco Parade in New Port Richey yesterday & it won the best looking float award!  I love making money the easy way.

Not gonna make it to Mud Muckers Jake, I'm pulling a float to Miami for a parade on South Beach.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

trailrider77

Up and ready to go ill see you guys in a little while
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300

Believe it or not, June and I are ready to leave ! See you up there!  Larry

bubbabrian

Cant Wait For The Video.... Or To Go Next time :M
07' big bear 400 4x4 irs
02' prairie 400 4X4-sold

Mingy

Had a great time today.  Old guys rule.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

little blue 300

June and I also had a great time today. We just now got home. Larry

kountry23

I had a good time today can't wait to do it again.  Trevor
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

trailrider77

I had a heat time glad to meet the new guy and see the everyone else it was a little dry for my taste but at the end we were booking it and it was fun Larry I'm surprised u left so early I thought you would stay riding till the am lil
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300

I would have stayed longer Carlos, but the little blue Grizzly 300 was overheating and we had to keep stopping to add water. That took all of the fun out of the ride.

Larry

SMP63

#86
It was a great time riding with everybody yesterday!!!!!!!!  Nice to meet you Bob & Roland.    
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

1Scorpion

 I had a Great time. It was super meeting such a friendly group of riders.
It's a official Larry is crazy but, I mean this in a positive way. I wish I had his energy and attitude.  I learned don't ask Larry and June to ride unless you ready to do 100 miles WOW!!
Thank you all for caring extra fuel and being so prepared.  I can't wait to do that again.
I'm still finding dust on me and the little 250.
We need to do the Cenntenial trail and make it a double.  Ride it one way and then reverse the direction. And ride it again.   Thanks again !   ATVFLORIDA  ROCKS. 
                                                                                      aka  Roland

1Scorpion

  I just checked the fuel in the 250 it still has about 2-3  inches I guess about a half gallon or better.  Not bad considering we did over 60+ miles.
  Hey Larry next time lets have a drag race . ;)   If you ride the 300.

little blue 300

Rowland, a drag race you say !!!

You name the place and time and I'll be there with the Grizzly 300 !!!   rolback1

It was nice meeting you and Bob. It was a fun day!

Larry

little blue 300

Found out why my little 300 was over heating. The air filter was filled with dust. June and I just cleaned both of ours the day before we left on Sat, but I guess 130 miles of dust clogged it up again. Larry

SMP63

I don't think a dirty air filter would make it run hot Larry. It would increase fuel consumption
(make it run rich) & reduce power. I would still give the radiator a good cleaning!!!!!!!!!
It could also be a stuck thermostat.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Thanks Steve!  We took all of the plastic off and blew the radiator out from the inside with air, then I took the garden hose and put water thru the radiator from the inside. You can see thru the radiator now. There was so much dust in the air filter, we though maybe there was no air getting thru, but I guess that's not the case.

When the air filter dries and we get it back on, we are going to start it up and see what happens. We'll keep you posted.

Larry

SMP63

If no air was getting thu the filter it wouldn't run at all & if it did it would blow black smoke out the exaust.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

We cleaned the air filter and the radiator and just now took a 5.6 mile ride and everything looks OK. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Larry

monkeyonashovel

It was great getting to meet everybody! I want to get back up there when rainy season starts and see what it is like then.

1Scorpion

Quote from: monkeyonashovel on April 10, 2013, 01:30:01 PM
It was great getting to meet everybody! I want to get back up there when rainy season starts and see what it is like then.
If you had a good time Sunday you'll love it after a rain.  I used to love riding up there after a rain.
  Just gonna throw out a couple of dates for possible future ONF ride.  Please post if anyone has a preference. I was thinking maybe Saturday 4-27-2013  or Saturday 5-4-2013.  Suggestions are encouraged.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com