group ride 04-07-13

Started by trailrider77, March 25, 2013, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMP63

#50
Quote from: 1Scorpion on April 04, 2013, 10:20:19 PM
I've been ready for over a week now!  All I've got to do is a pack some drinks and snacks.  
Are we having lunch at the trucks, on the trail, or the restuarant ?
How many riders are expected to be there ?



Usually eat on the trail, Delancy Campground & use the picnic tables or @ the Lake Oklawaha
trail head, stoping along the way for a couple short breaks it takes me about 6 hours to do the outside loop of the trails. The last time me & the wife went to the resturant there was a 25 min.
wait to get seated & took almost 8 hours to do the loop. I try to stay close to the 20 MPH speed limit, makes stoping easier when meeting others headon that are hauling ass!!!  

If everybody shows up there should be 10 or so wheelers (counting Carlos's 2 freinds & Larry & June).

If somebody else wants to lead the way & go faster thats ok with me, i'll keep up. I'm getting to old to get F'ed up in a headon collision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

trailrider77

we deff dont need anyone to get into any kind of collision ill have snacks with me also so i will eat anywhere and as far as meeting how many people plan on meeting at the gas station off of i75 and hwy 50
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

SMP63

#52
See you @ the Racetrack around 8:30 Carlos!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Dirty Brutes

Wish I could go with you all. My bikes are still torn down getting ready for Mud Muckers. Have fun!!
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

trailrider77

Quote from: Dirty Brutes on April 05, 2013, 11:53:37 AM
Wish I could go with you all. My bikes are still torn down getting ready for Mud Muckers. Have fun!!
Thanks man hope you have a blast at Mud Mukers maybe next time i can join you out there ive always wanted to go.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300

June and I are definitely going. What time should we be at the trail head at 316?

This will be our first time there and we will leave early so that you won't have to wait for us.

June has a Honda Rancher 420 4 wheel drive, but I'm going to leave my Grizzly 550 at home and bring the little Grizzly 300 2 wheel drive. If it's dry, I actually have more fun on the 300 than the 550.

Larry

trailrider77

i think 10am we should be at the trail head larry
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300

Great !!! We will be there !!! Larry

Mingy

The 2WD will be more than adequate, just have some extra gas just in case.  I will be there about 9:00.

Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

SMP63

Thanks Jake!!!!!!   You & Tracy have fun @ Mud Muckers!


I will be carrying 2-2 gal. cans of gas on my wheeler & I won't need them. I can make it around without refueling! 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

monkeyonashovel

I'll be at the gas station at 8:30. Not sure if my wife will be along with me or not.

1Scorpion

Quote from: Dirty Brutes on April 05, 2013, 11:53:37 AM
Wish I could go with you all. My bikes are still torn down getting ready for Mud Muckers. Have fun!!
Too bad we have conversed a few times about ATV's . I was hoping to meet you.
I'll meet you all at the trailhead. I'm an early riser so I'll grab breakfast along the way and get there early for a short warm up ride.
The Ozark 250 has made it around there once without fuel.  However my wife was riding it.

Thunderdually

Hey every one have a great and safe ride.  Wife and i will be at Croom Saturday.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

Thanks Merle!!  Have a good time @ croom.    Treavor are you gonna make it?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

I'll be leaving north Lakeland around 7:30 to head to the store
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Looks like there will be at least 8 of us.

Dirty Brutes

Quote from: SMP63 on April 05, 2013, 04:15:04 PM
Thanks Jake!!!!!!   You & Tracy have fun @ Mud Muckers!




We will try! You should try and make it up.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

Dirty Brutes

Quote from: 1Scorpion on April 05, 2013, 06:55:43 PM
Quote from: Dirty Brutes on April 05, 2013, 11:53:37 AM
Wish I could go with you all. My bikes are still torn down getting ready for Mud Muckers. Have fun!!
Too bad we have conversed a few times about ATV's . I was hoping to meet you.

We will one day. Life gets in the way a lot! lol.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

monkeyonashovel

Kountry, I'm leaving N Lakeland at 7:30 also. Give me a time and place if you want to roll out of town together.

kountry23

I will be at circle k  banana rd and 98 at 730 filling up
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

June and I went to this group ride this morning. We got up there at 8:55 AM. We kept taking small rides thru the woods, then returned to the parking lot to see if you guys were there yet. Finally at 11:05 AM, I said "screw you" and went riding with Palatkat who did show up. I thought " what a bunch of worthless friends I have". I couldn't call anybody as I had no cell phone service.

We had a good time and after Palatkat left, June and I drove another 54 miles for a total of 106.1 miles, 9 1/2 hours with very few breaks. After we were driving home and regained our cell phone service, I expected to receive some messages explaining of why you abandoned us. Nothing ! No apology or anything ! I thought " How can people do this to other people!"

A little south of Daytona it occurred to me, maybe the ride is on Sunday. Oops !

Sorry guys ! My mistake ! It is on Sunday ! I always ride on Saturdays. Hey, I'm 65 years old and I'm lucky if I can find my way home again when I go out.

I'm dead tired right now, but if I have any energy in the morning, I may drive the two hours back up there and ride with my good, good friends who will forgive me for thinking bad of them. If I'm not there by 10 AM, I will not be there.

You may all laugh out loud now !

Larry

trailrider77

Larry you are crazy but at least u were able to meet up with someone and had a good time
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Dirty Brutes

Larry, now that is funny as hell. Glad you had a good time.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

little blue 300

That's for sure Carlos ! I am crazy and really did have a good time! June drove every one of those 106.1 miles with me and just as fast. In 2 months she will also be 65.

I really liked riding there  !

Larry

little blue 300