ready to ride

Started by mudbucket2, March 03, 2013, 11:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

like to go riding this saturday 3-9 if anybody wants to go .

xchief1320

Where you thinking?

If I get my new belt on in time to break it in before Saturday I was planning on riding somewhere to try out my new tires.

mudbucket2

Was thinking about hasting,,

mudbucket2

Who is going ??  Saturday

xchief1320

I'm out.  Been busy at work and haven't been able to put any miles on the new belt to break it in.

mudbucket2


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

group of us decided to go to shindler tomorrow. If you want to hook up with us. We cant be there untill 11 or 12 though.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

mudbucket2

Going to hasting in about 2 hours ,,anybody going ill be on blue sportsman 850

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com