New Here

Started by Lifesaver81, February 27, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifesaver81

Came across the forum and found it a great place to link up with fellow riders. Been riding a long time and finally gave in and purchased and 07' Bruteforce 750. I live in Palm Beach County. Anyone local enough to ride with on the weekends? I need some muddin buddies in S. Florida.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trailrider77

welcome im sure u will find plenty of mudders down there
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

johndoe83

Welcome!!

Im from Palm Beach also, unfortunatly theres not alot of places to ride around here, We gotta do a bit of driving to go anywhere legal.

Where have you been riding at lately?

Lifesaver81

I have a buddy up in J'ville so been doing mud muckers and plant bamboo. Never been to L-cross but I'm open to drive and meet some fellow mudders.

johndoe83

L-cross is nice!

I wasnt sure if bamboo was still open or not? Their website is like.. empty?

I like going to bamboo for a easier trip with more available ride time and less gas money :P

Im going to try out the new place devils mud garden soon just to see whatits like, I wanna bring my dirtbikes to ride also and I dont think they allow them :-\

Lifesaver81

Johndoe,

I'm up for linking up and riding. Where is devils garden?