Where is everyone riding this weekend?

Started by kountry23, February 21, 2013, 04:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Where is everyone going riding this weekend?
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Thunderdually

Tj and family, Steve, myself and wife will be riding at Croom. Going to ride in the mines.. come on up and join us.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

kountry23

Why day and time is everyone going? And what do I need to ride there?
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Thunderdually

Tj is camping there this weekend . Steve and i will be there  on Saturday.  I should get there some where around 8 AM.  You can either buy a yearly pass I think it's $50.00 per machine right now. or you can buy  a one day pass for 15.00 per machine...

Only thing i have had to show was my Vin number and the state sticker.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

I think my son is going also.  Should be there between 8 & 9am.  Come on up Treavor, I'm just going to get a day pass.  I need to remember to grab the helmets!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

My green sticker the numbers on it come off but sticker is there is that gonna be ok long as I got the paper to it
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

The numbers on both green stickers are no longer there on mine also!!!!! You'll be fine, they just sometimes look to see if the green sticker is there.  It depends on who is working the gate house, most of the time you give them an I.D. & Vin. #'s & they never look for the green sticker.    See you there Treavor!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

strubby

Mingy, my g/f and myself will be riding ONFtomorrow. wish I could still ride Croom with you guys, maybe they'll get go with the direction of the sport and allow SxS one day.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)