Centennial Trail ONF Saturday 2-23

Started by strubby, February 20, 2013, 03:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strubby

Hey guys, the g/f and I are going to ride Ocala Saturday, figured I'd see if anyone else wants to go. We are planning on going by ourselves but there is 3 other machines that might go. I don't hold my breath anymore haha.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Mingy

#1
I might just do it.  Rode with you this past summer or spring at 5-A.  If I remember correctly you had a red sport bike; I have a green 450 Grizzly with Ammo cans on the front.  When do you want to hook up?  At the new trailhead?
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

strubby

I got your email and replied, sorry I didn't get a notification of your reply on here. We will be at the Centennial/Adventure trailhead about 9AM. Silver Toyota Tundra and Polaris RZR XP 900.

Anyone else want to come out and play? I haven't been to ONF since the new trail systems so I'm excited to see how the trails are.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)