Where is everyone riding these days???

Started by johndoe83, February 19, 2013, 09:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johndoe83

Where is everyone riding t now a days, anywhere near central or south florida???

L-cross hasnt updated in awhile, underhills/bamboo fest is no longer a website, DFA???

Is the Devils mudd garden a cool spot and still open?

I built a new drag racing hybrid atv and bought some dirtbikes, need to go riding and racing very soon.

imsobored152

I ride the compound in palmbay. Just another bankrupt housing development from years back

hatchdemon89

I hear about this compound place all the time I sometimes ride at 5a when i have time and its close heaRD the compound cops are douches an repo peoples bikes
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

imsobored152

#3
Nah the cops are cool. As long as youre not actin a fool or causin problems they leave you alone.

Found some mud to play in after that all day rain we had last week, this was on Sunday at the compound.
Didnt get as dirty as id have liked that day, but it gets stuck reallllll easy in the mud.   :)



hatchdemon89

09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

klutchbuster400

Miami Trail Riding

That's where I've been going lately. Great spot since not too many people know the location and those that do don't act retarded.

rdm225


klutchbuster400

The side that doesn't tell everyone where the last few spots are :P



If you're interested in trying it out lemme know via PM and I'll let ya know.