Just moved to Ocala, looking for some places to ride at and people to ride with.

Started by atvrider38, February 22, 2013, 07:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvrider38

Trying to find people to ride with and places to ride at  around ocala on the weekends.

nukacola

I have lived in Orlando, but plan on moving back soon. I'll hit ya back if I move back up there. It's only a hour or two to Ocala.

svtbolt04

Welcome to the site! What type of riding do you do? What kind of quad do you own?

I am down in south fl, but I head up north sometimes to check out Croom and always the Ocala National forest.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

nukacola

West coast of FL. Boring town, but some decent places to ride around. I have a Yamaha Moto 4 350. Just got it a few weeks ago, my first one! I like trail riding and mud mostly.