WOULD STOCK EXHAUST's,,,MAKE OUR SPORT MORE ACCEPTING?......................

Started by cr500pro, February 10, 2013, 04:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duroc825

With his last post about Americans I changed my mind! I wouldn't sell him anything no matter the price. Of course I'm pretty sure he has no legitimate intent to find a stock pipe anyway. He just got caught in his own lie and had to say he was looking for one.
Yeah, Miami is such a nice place since being INFESTED with his type! NOT! Dirty, crime ridden and overcrowded isn't my idea of a nice place to live. Yet I guess rodents and other vermin do like that type of lifestyle?????
Can't believe I'm saying it but he makes Fishahallic look not so bad!  ???

imsobored152

City hall? Ahahahahaha. Think we're shakin in our boots now.
Fyi, miami sucks. About the only good thing there is the beach.
Sorry had to join in on this retarded topic  ;D


cr500pro

no baby, he was a city of miami commisoner for 20yrs n now the mayor hahaha and  offcrose he is 100% cuban !!..

duroc825

Back to the topic of the thread,,,,,,,,,my answer to the question is,,,,,,, I think less people like cr500 and his attitude would make our sport more accepting.  ;)
And oh what a fine job he's doing as mayor, really cleaning things up huh?

greenmachine

Quote from: cr500pro on February 13, 2013, 06:31:25 PM
no baby, he was a city of miami commisoner for 20yrs n now the mayor hahaha and  offcrose he is 100% cuban !!..
I bet your uncle, the mayor of Miami ::), is proud of you for this behavior. How many times do you think someone may have copy/pasted your ignorant rhetoric into an email?
ALso are you saying the mayor of Miami is not an American but an illegal alien? Please clarify

Thunderdually

If  Thomas Regalado  (mayor of Miami) really is his uncle. All you have to do is read up on some of the shady deals Thomas Regalado is accused of doing and you will understand why  he acts and feels the way he does. 

While he may not like Americans looks like his uncle loves the people of Taiwan.. 
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

imsobored152


yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

klutchbuster400

Took me about two days, excuse me for wanting to pursue a better life.

trx#9

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 14, 2013, 01:22:01 AM
Took me about two days, excuse me for wanting to pursue a better life.
The difference is you have a good attitude Klutch!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: trx#9 on February 14, 2013, 01:40:03 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 14, 2013, 01:22:01 AM
Took me about two days, excuse me for wanting to pursue a better life.
The difference is you have a good attitude Klutch!
I was just talking Sh!t lol. I'm cuban by blood and American by choice (and obligation, though I have ZERO issues with that). I was saying it more in the sense to convey that not all of us are like what has been posted above.

greenmachine


klutchbuster400

Lmao heck no!

yoshimura and proud!


But then again I ride on tracks where decibels levels are encouraged :P

greenmachine


yfz122

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 14, 2013, 02:13:37 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 14, 2013, 01:40:03 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 14, 2013, 01:22:01 AM
Took me about two days, excuse me for wanting to pursue a better life.
The difference is you have a good attitude Klutch!
I was just talking Sh!t lol. I'm cuban by blood and American by choice (and obligation, though I have ZERO issues with that). I was saying it more in the sense to convey that not all of us are like what has been posted above.
I'm aware of it. Nothing personal
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

cr500pro

you guys can only dream & wish u had a powerful caring/loving uncle was the mayor of the biggest  n best city in florida with a super high population of cubans,keep hating! i wipe I disagree with it,just next time u get a ticket, towed or arrested. it doesnt happen to me. >:D

AintSkeered

Of course, stock exhausts spewing lower db levels would eliminate one of our opponent's criticisms. But, it would not convert opponents. Because, as a broad group, ATVers are unwilling to negotiate anything, just like our Congress. Most, not all, claiming performance improvement from louder exhausts, don't actually gain it. Because, even if/when they do, most are not using the devices in any form of competition, where otherwise equal competitors seek even the slightest edge to gain an advantage. If you're not the lead dog out on the trail, your loud pipe does what? I'm not suggesting any kind of ban or restriction on decibel levels. If that's how you want to spend your hard earned money, go for it. I've got riding spots, do you?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

cr500pro

i would support a law 100%, that u had to keep ur stock pipe on ,wear protective clothing, have a license  2 ride , be tested for drugs 2 get ur license  & cops would give you  ramdom/on the spot breathilzer tests.in exchange for them letting us ride any were on public land off road.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com