Hastings or ONF 2/23?

Started by cheese, February 21, 2013, 04:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheese

Was thinking of riding Centennial this weekend but turns out one of the quads in the group won't be registered in time & another is a single seat w 2 people riding, so I'm eyeing Hastings as a backup plan.
Just curious how big the area is and what type of terrain? In videos it looks a lot like Rancho, where I used to ride quite a bit. Our group is a mix of 4x4 and sport quads.

strubby

If you still decide to go to Centennial let me know. We will be out there tomorrow
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

xchief1320

Hastings has plenty for everyone. It's also called 10,000 acres, So it's pretty big.
It has trails,high speed roads,mud,water,small hills,ect.. But if you're coming from Tampa I'm not sure it will be worth it right now. It's pretty dry and dusty out there as of last week.