lets go ride (( osceola ))

Started by mudbucket2, February 03, 2013, 01:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

i wanted to go ride , but had to work saturday , that sucked !! so who wants to go this saturday 2-9 ?? if i dont have to work , they dont tell me until friday if i have to work are not .

mudbucket2


mudbucket2

Ok who wants to go ? Let me know !!

Ole Nasty

I'm out for a while I broke my ankle last night.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

bottom_out

WTF Nasty? How did you manage that? Chaing the kids around?

Ole Nasty

Stepping out of my truck on uneven pavement and rolled it right over.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

Damn, sorry to hear.  I broke my ankle once playing raquetball and thought I had only gotten a bruise and swelling. I planted my foot but it slid sideways into the wall.  Never slowed me down, didn't need to ice it, just a bit sore.  20 years later when I got a MRI for some knee surgery they found the old break on the other ankle, Doc couldn't believe that I didn't know.  I've worn lace up boots a lot since then, helps the knee and ankle.

   
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE