5a scottmore

Started by mudbucket2, January 14, 2013, 01:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

larry iam going to try to come down this sat. if i dont have to work , like to get a group . anybody wants to go , lets make a day of it. 1-19-13

little blue 300

Jim, I should be feeling OK by then. I had to miss riding this past weekend cause I had a very bad cold.

This would be a good time for all those people who have never been to 5A to come and have a nice group ride.

Larry

imsobored152

#2
Would love to go, but just got my first quad. Need to master the clutch first. :)
Ill be practicing at the compound since its like 10 min away from me. But once i get the hang of it, would love to join. Ive got a 400ex so ill pass on the mud

Dorsey

Hopefully I can make it down that way. Ive never been to 5A. I'll now Friday if I can make it.

Imsobored152,

I have a sport quad too. I don't mind getting dirty but I'm not into mudding either. I enjoy watching others do it though.

imsobored152

im not against getting dirty either, id just rather not get stuck. but id go through shallow muddy puddles. Hopefully next group ride that comes up ill be ready to attend.

Any on ride the compound down in palm bay? its a bit far for you all from what ive seen. just curious if youve ever been out there. The few times I ever went out there was to do some target shooting. Sat or sunday, maybe both days this weekend ill be out there riding......or attempting to ride. lol

or the trails in grant/valkaria? ive never been out there, only heard of them from a friend

little blue 300

5A is really great riding right now if you don't want mud and water on the trails. You can find those if you want them, but most of the trails are dry right now. Might be a little dusty on some trails.

Larry

mudbucket2

Larry I think I am going to stay local this weekend.

little blue 300

No problem Jim. I know that it costs a lot to drive this far. That's why when you do come down, I always try to ride as long as you want.

Larry