Truck Tires

Started by klutchbuster400, November 24, 2012, 03:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

I'm entertaining the idea of putting 33"s on my truck, but I'm not really sure where's a good place to shop.

About 40 seconds of googling gave me this http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/tires/gt_radial/product/submitProductSize.do?pc=12456&utm_source=FroogleCSE&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_campaign=FroogleCSE&gclid=COy-o6z757MCFUeRPAodmSoAGw

Which doesn't really look too but, but then again I don't really know what to look for.

Any help would be much appreciated :P

Quad32x

4wheelparts.com is a good place to check out. They carry all brands and sometimes have real good deals on sets. I chose the General Grabber Red Letter tires. They have held up good so far and look cool !  8)

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tires/33x12-50R-17LT-Grabber-Tire.aspx?t_c=13&t_s=486&t_pt=101129&t_pl=102364&t_pn=GEN04568170000
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Keeter

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on November 24, 2012, 03:55:19 PM
I'm entertaining the idea of putting 33"s on my truck, but I'm not really sure where's a good place to shop.

About 40 seconds of googling gave me this http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/tires/gt_radial/product/submitProductSize.do?pc=12456&utm_source=FroogleCSE&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_campaign=FroogleCSE&gclid=COy-o6z757MCFUeRPAodmSoAGw

Which doesn't really look too but, but then again I don't really know what to look for.

Any help would be much appreciated :P

That's where I shop.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

You should be able to get 33s at any discount tire shop/chain.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group