Mud Muckers 25-27th!!!

Started by strubby, January 10, 2013, 02:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strubby

Have a group going out to Mud Muckers 25-27th. Sort of my birthday weekend (actually 31st) but were planning on going anyways. SxS's and quads. Let me know if anyone is going, would be cool to meet up or just hang out the whole time. We're staying the whole weekend.

-Kyle
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Ole Nasty

I wish they were doing it next weekend, most people have a 3 day for MLK Day.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

I might be good for an overnighter, Sat into Sunday.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

We are planing on going. Were do you plan to park?
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

strubby

Umm I have no idea, I've never been to MM before, haha. One of my buddy's goes often, so I will leave that up to him. I will find out for you guys. Planning on getting there Friday late afternoon. I hope everyone can make it!
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)