lets go ride

Started by mudbucket2, January 04, 2013, 07:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

looking to go ride sometimes next week , i changed jobs , no more night work....woohoo      iam off all next week , who wants to go and where ?    somewheres close to jax

mudbucket2


little blue 300

I didn't answer cause you said somewhere near Jax. Larry

cumminthru

Where area do u guys ride at??
05 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4
12' ITP rims w/ 26' Mudzillas
fully snorkled
the rest is a secret, lol

06' Honda Rancher 350 2x4
14' ITP rims w/27' ITP Mudlights
fully snorkled

04' Yamaha Raptor 686
nough said

little blue 300

I ride at 5A in Central Florida, exit 231 on I-95. It's free, you don't have to pay to ride there, you don't have to know somebody with a key to a gate.

There's lots of trails which are really dry now, mud if you want it, plenty of water if you want it.

I find that the people who ride there, for the most part, are friendly and very helpful if you get stuck or have some other problem.

If you have a bad attitude or are wanting to fight with everybody, please don't come here!

My wife and I ride there almost every Saturday and sometimes on Sunday too. We are lucky to live so close to this great riding place.

Larry

SMP63

We ride Rancho, 5A, Croom, Ocala National Forest-north & south trails, Hunt Club up by the St. marks River.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

cumminthru

Thanks im gone try to drive to the east coast and check out this place
05 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4
12' ITP rims w/ 26' Mudzillas
fully snorkled
the rest is a secret, lol

06' Honda Rancher 350 2x4
14' ITP rims w/27' ITP Mudlights
fully snorkled

04' Yamaha Raptor 686
nough said

Dorsey

How's 5A compare to flagler estates? Is it worth the longer drive from jax?

Crewsing

I have only been to 5a one time and it was cool had some nice ridge lines and alot of waterpuddles and in the back there was some nice big shallow ponds to go though.  But I am sure I missed some places only being there for one day.  But it is a 2 hour drive for me(Jacksonville).  Flaglar is only one hour and to me about the same riding. 
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

mudbucket2

flagler ....how big is it ? and where is it at ? and what is the cost to ride there ?

Mingy

I believe Flagler Estates is Hastings.  That's the name of the proposed subdivision that never happened, where we ride.  I think.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

mudbucket2

thx ...didnt know that , and 5a is alot bigger than hasting !

Dorsey

Quote from: mudbucket2 on January 09, 2013, 03:36:44 PM
flagler ....how big is it ? and where is it at ? and what is the cost to ride there ?

Yes, they are correct. Flagler estates is Hastings.



Anyone want to go to 5A this weekend? 1-12-13

Crewsing

Flagler estates, hastings, and waffletop are the namesi have heard.  I would like to get 6-7 riders and check it out again. We more than likely only hit a small part of whole area.  We did make all the way to that paved road to yhe north
.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

If I get paid before the weekend I might be interested in 5a or even Hastings, but more than likely I'll be exploring Shindler road some more.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

bottom_out

Well lets get this first post out of the way! Hello all, new to the area and looking for riding buds.  :T  Met Ol'Nasty at the gas station before HW and he told me about site. Im down to ride almost any weekend the fish aren't biting.

mudbucket2

Welcome to the site bottom !  Ole nasty when did you plan on going to shindler rd. Is it safe parking ?

Crewsing

I have a group of mugs ready to ride out.  Thinking sat either shindler or hastings.  Should be good with all this rain.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

Welcome to the site bottom_out!  Where ever I ride it probably won't be until noon or later, I got some stuff to do with my kids.  Mudbucket, parking is safe at shindler.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

bottom_out

Any solid plans on the weekend riding yet? I'm down with Hastings or Shindler, or really anywhere else. Just let me know.

Ole Nasty

I will probably stay local and head to shindler.  I'll shoot you a text when I figure what time I'm heading out.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

I am thinking shindler for sat. I have to take it easy, sunday wahoo trip in south seas.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

crewsing what time are you headed out there?
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

mudbucket2

when do yall plan on leaving ? (( time )) i could not get there until around 3 are so , have to take wife to airport at 2.30

Ole Nasty

Unless I break something I'll still probably be out there then.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

mudbucket2

Not going to make it out there . Going to be to late....... Thinking about going to Hasting tomorrow , anybody wants to go let me know !!