Shindler road in Jacksonville

Started by Crewsing, December 18, 2012, 01:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pault

Which church did you park at?  I see 2 churches on google earth. One on Shindler and one on Collins. Where do you enter the property and any issues parking a trailer. I might have to cruise over that way and scope this out. Like someone else said, i would hate to come out of the woods and find my truck and trailer towed.  I am not real versed with side of Jax.

mudbucket2

who wants to go out there to shindler sometimes this week .....iam game , let me know....

Ole Nasty

I start back to work tomorrow so I can't until the weekend.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

I went south on shindler till I pass some powerlines then a church will be on your right.  I just parked right in their grass lot and everything went fine.  Sundays not going to happen.  Kind of skecky riding down one paved road but then again a guy was doing 60 on a 1985 sport quad downshindler when I was loading up. ha ha
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Keep us posted when you all go back out there, Me and a couple of guys may hook up with you all. We have couple engines torn down from some carnage at last mudmuckers. If we get them back togther in time like to go.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ole Nasty

This is from today


This happened 5 minutes after we unloaded and left our trucks.  So be careful when you ride here.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Man-shot-dead-in-church-parking-lot/-/475880/18109538/-/y7gqb2z/-/index.html
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

Is that at the same church we park at?  Looks like you had a big group of riders.  Is that the 103rd bridge?
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

Yep same church.  That is the bridge on Collins.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

You see?  You seeeeee?  My wife said it was a bad area.  And she knows. 

Of course if I were to go it would be a worse area. 

If somebody tried that with me it would be picture of the week.  He'd be full of .45 cal holes, ATV tracks, knife wounds, hatchet marks, exhaust burns, rope burns, etc, etc.  Would take a while to figure out who he was.  So you guys can feel protected if you ride with me.  I am armed to the teeth and have a bad temper.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

Quote from: Mingy on January 13, 2013, 09:05:29 AM
You see?  You seeeeee?  My wife said it was a bad area.  And she knows. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I guess you owe me an "I told you so", but I still don't think its a bad area.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

SMP63

 rolback1  I feel the same about Rancho!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love the box I bought from you Ole Nasty!!
Gonna try & make up that way to ride with ya'll soon.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Crewsing

U have shindler figured out ol nasty?  I know you have been there 2-3 times.  I had to bail saturday had to get a boat ready for sunday.  But I would like to get out there and follow you around to get it mapped out.   
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

Decently.  I can get to the powerlines and I just found out how to get to the bridge on Collins.  I might miss a turn here or there but I'll get us there, lol.  I still would like to explore over by the powerlines but on the other side of the river.  I plan on going back out there this Saturday if you want to meet up and that goes for anybody else too.  I'm staying local this weekend so I can make it to Mud Muckers next weekend.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

You staying over at Muck Mudders?  I might go down there, and sleep in the truck.  I went last Memorial Day, storm came in, didn't do much riding. 

I would like to do Shindler this Saturday but the wife would have to be kept in the dark - entirely possible, BTW.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

Whether or not I camp at Mud Muckers will depend entirely if my wife comes with me or not.  If she does I will camp for sure and if not I'll just stay out there really late.  I'll have a meet time for Shindler later this week, but again I usually have family stuff to do on weekend mornings.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

OK by me.  Right now iffy for both but things will clear up as the week goes on.  BTW I got a GoPro 2nd Gen I think, 2009 model on Ebay, and will be toying around with it.  I can say now that it works.

For Shindler Road, do you want any loaner firearms?  I can be the armorer for the outfit.  Bladed weapons and crossbow too.  Let me know.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

mudbucket2

What time is everybody meeting this Saturday ???

bigblack

Quote from: Mingy on January 14, 2013, 09:21:53 PM
OK by me.  Right now iffy for both but things will clear up as the week goes on.  BTW I got a GoPro 2nd Gen I think, 2009 model on Ebay, and will be toying around with it.  I can say now that it works.

For Shindler Road, do you want any loaner firearms?  I can be the armorer for the outfit.  Bladed weapons and crossbow too.  Let me know.

believe me Mingy, anywhere you find me, I too am decently to heavily armed!! but I will definitely take any firearm handouts!! actually that day, I believe every rider in the group had their firearm, unfortunately the crime happened a few short minutes after we left the area!

I am trying to get in with a guy that lives out that way and may let us park in his yard which is actually down hipps toward the riding area... my scooter is down for the moment, I ruined a CV boot last weekend and am waiting on a replacement to get here, I don't think it will make it by the weekend, which is a real bummer... it's a great place to ride here in town!! hopefully this rain will pan out and it'll be great riding!! I ordered the parts last night, so I doubt they will be in by the weekend, but if they are, I will be there!

Mingy

I would be happy to toss him a few bucks or help out in some way for parking, and I am sure most of the other guys would offer the same.  Hell, let me know what he eats and I will bring him and his family lunch.

I am good to go for any time after 10:00 AM on Saturday, but I'd almost have to ride with some guys who know the area.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Crewsing

Saturday is looking good for me too.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

bigblack

it's a deal where he is a friend of a friend... so it's just going to take a little time. I am trying to help my buddy get his scooter running as well, and when that happens we're in there... but until that time we're just going to have to park in the Shindler Road Church of Homicides parking lot  :o

Mingy

OK by me, Saturday it is, any time after 10:00 AM is good. 

Church of Homicides........arrrgh.  What a hell of a place to get ventilated.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

Sucks about your cv boot.  I just texted you.  For anybody else, if you tear your cv boots, get a hold of Driveline Services of Jacksonville off of Lane ave.  I took him my axle(removed by me) and he charged me 23.00 parts and labor to replace it and it took about 15 minutes.  A new boot is $20+ if you order it online.

After 10:00 works for me.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

mudbucket2

everybody agree between 11 and 11.30 @ the church ?

bigblack

Quote from: Mingy on January 15, 2013, 08:04:26 PM


Church of Homicides........arrrgh.  What a hell of a place to get ventilated.

should be a heavenly place to get ventilated actually... lmao!

I'm just upset that none of us gun toting rednecks were there to ventilate the suspects.... I've never had the opportunity to blast a thug! we were there on all terrain vehicles with guns and the opportunity to chase them into the woods and.... well.... psshh.... I digress... I'll fix my axle tomorrow...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com