5A scottsmore

Started by mudbucket2, November 28, 2012, 02:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

thanking about trying to get a few people  to go ride at 5a saturday 12-8-12 . myself i like riding there , a little bit of everthing . let me know.....

little blue 300

June and I should be there. Larry

mudbucket2

little blue pill 300.....lmao.....is it dry or wet ? last time it was a little to wet...

little blue 300

We went last Sunday and it's getting really dry on the main trails, but getting dusty. Much better than it was.

But for those who wants water, there's plenty of it back by Moose Pond.

Why wait for next week. We will be there this Saturday around 10-10:30 AM. We don't go as early as we used to now that its a little cooler in the mornings.

Larry

sugarsand007

Has there been alot of hunters on the trails?
2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

little blue 300

I didn't see any last Sunday, but I usually go there on Saturdays and I do see a few hunters out there. Larry

mudbucket2

larry, looks like i will be coming down saturday, to ride if i dont have to work . if anybody else is going to go down to 5a let me know . i will be there around 7.30 or so. make sure your had all your naps ...lol

little blue 300

June and I have been riding with another couple so there will be at least five of us so far.

The only problem is that we don't get there until 10 AM. It's a little cool in the morning.

Went yesterday at that time and rode until dark. (5:30 PM)

It's really drying up out there, but as I said before, there's plenty of water if anybody wants it.

Larry

little blue 300

Jim, let us know if you're coming down tomorrow (Sat).

We'll be there around 10 AM.

Larry

mudbucket2

#9
Yes I am coming down Saturday morning . Should be there around730 or so . Is the sun out down there cause its cloudy up here in jax.?

Mingy

I will be there too.  Was going to go to TGW and camp but my homeys cancelled out.  Didnt really have the time on Sunday to camp either.

Will get there around 9 and be riding at 10.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

little blue 300

Great!   Glad you're both coming down!!!

This morning was foggy till around 9:30 AM and stayed cloudy most of the day here on the coast. The sun did come out later in the afternoon.

I'm not sure about the weather tomorrow as June and I have been doing yard work all day and I'm just now getting in. I do know that there's a 20% chance of rain, mostly here at the coast. That's the same forecast they had for today but it never did rain here.

We will try to get there by 9:30 AM. We're getting old and we like it to warm up a little before riding.  rolback1

Larry

little blue 300

Just called our friends that we ride with and Carol just got home from the hospital and they won't be riding with us tomorrow. We'll still have 4 ATVs riding.

Larry

Mingy

Hope theyre doing OK.  All systems go here.  I'll be down at 9:00.  I need to test the winch, pull on some boots, and then go like hell.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

little blue 300

Thanks Mudbucket2 and Mingy for coming down and riding with us today. Hope that you had a safe trip home.

We really did some riding today. June and I are totally worn out!  :Z

Larry

mudbucket2

little dusty , but nice weather to ride in , hope to make it back down soon to ride again...... ok larry time for you to take another nap....lol

little blue 300

I was planning on napping all day today but at 10 AM this morning, our friends who couldn't make it yesterday, wanted to go riding today. June was still in bed and I had just gotten up, but being the good friends that we are  ;D,  we got ready and rode with them from noon till  5:40 PM. Just now got home.

I don't care who calls tomorrow, I'm taking the day off!   rolback1

Larry

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com