who wants to go ride on 11-17 saturday

Started by mudbucket2, November 11, 2012, 12:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

Like to go ride Saturday , some where close to jax. Who wants to go .like to get a group .

Dorsey

What kind of riding are you planning on? Boating or trail riding? I have a sport quad is the reason I ask.

mudbucket2

Myself I do like trails more than water ,, but I am ready for whatever..

Dorsey

If its trail riding I'd be game to go. Let me know.

mudbucket2

Hasting sounds like the place to go.. a little bit of mud and lot of trails.  Have you been to Hasting ? Who else wants to go ..

Dorsey

I've been there several times with an old buddy of mine and ever since we lost contact I haven't been out there. It's been a few years now. Heck I'm not 100% clear on how to get there now days. Give me a few minutes on google maps and I'll find it though.

mudbucket2

Need to touch base befor Friday to make sure who is going,,can meet at 207and 95. On the west side of 95 between 6 and 630 let me know!!!

Dorsey

That's awfully early for me on a day off but I'll try to make that time.

little blue 300

Quote from: mudbucket2 on November 11, 2012, 05:10:37 PM
Hasting sounds like the place to go.. a little bit of mud and lot of trails.  Have you been to Hasting ? Who else wants to go ..

Jim, I can't make it this time, but will try to make it sometime in the future now that I have a vehicle that will pull my trailer.

Larry

Dorsey

Just curious. How is it out there during hunting season? When I've been there in the past(a few years ago) we never had any problems.

mudbucket2

If we stay between the power lines  it will be ok. I was there 2 weeks ago had no trouble. Let's change the meet time to  around 8 . Let me know if that's ok.

Dorsey

8 is good. Still wanna meet on the west side of 95 on 207? Is they're a gas station over there?

mudbucket2

on the west side of 95 (( yes)) empty lot.. we will past a gas station where we turn at to go ride...,,jim