Hastings bound tomorrow 10-10

Started by Crewsing, October 09, 2012, 08:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewsing

My friend just got a 900 rzr. Three other bike.  Will post some pics or video soon.  Hope it is wet.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Crewsing

900 is nutts.  great trip. should have video up tomm.  Need go pro,  flip video camera got a little wet but still works(for now)  Every time I go to Hastings I always find some new areas to ride.  Plenty of water and mud.  Some nasty holes out there,  I think I found everyone of them.  Did break front axle, only because lift came out.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com