who is going to 5a this weekend 10-6-12

Started by mudbucket2, September 29, 2012, 07:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

who is going to scottsmore this weeking ,,like to get a group this saturday ??

little blue 300

You know that my wife and I will be there !!!

We were out there all day yesterday and it dried up a lot, but still plenty of water around if you want it, especially going out to Moose Pond.

Larry

kountry23

If I don't make redneck yacht club I will try to make it out
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300


kountry23

It's a 800 acre four wheel drive park with areas for four wheelers and big trucks. They have weekend camping they are only open for big events. It's down in punta gorda. You can look them up online at redneck yacht club fl is what I think the web address is.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Thanks Trevor. I guess there's a lot of places that I haven't heard of.

Larry

kountry23

It's a pay to play place it's a little expensive at50 a person
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

I'm cheap!

I can't see paying to go riding when I have 5A eight miles from my house and it's free.

Larry

Dorsey

$50? I'd say that's a little over priced!

kountry23

I think I'm just gonna plan for 5 a with everyone use that extra 50 for fuel and food cause this fat boy has got to eat lol
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

mudbucket2

I will be leaving jax around 5 or so , anyone wants to meet let me know .

kountry23

Well looks like I won't be able to make dealer called and my rear caliper won't be here for another week
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

mudbucket2

Larry let me know if it Raines down there .  Iam going to try to be  there around 7 .have to get  a biscuit befor I leave jax ....

little blue 300

It has rained some about every day this week, but not huge amounts.

I want to make sure that everybody knows that there will be lots of water on the main trail between the 5A parking lot and the first ridge. And there's tons of water back by moose pond.

The trail leading up to Maytown road was dry, or at least it was the last couple of weeks.

Jim, your new ride will get wet this weekend if you come here.

I just don't want you to be surprised when you get here.

Larry

mudbucket2

I guess I will  be the only going to 5a tomorrow .....see you there Larry ,,,around 7  are so...

little blue 300

OK Jim, just you, June and I will be riding tomorrow. After 10 AM we most likely will pick up a couple more riders from the locals that go here. I end up in a group ride just about every weekend.

It's still kind of dark at 7AM, so June and I will be there between 7:15 and 7:30 AM. If for some reason you have to cancel, just post it here and I will check this thread before I leave the house. I don't want to keep checking for you if you aren't coming.

Larry

SMP63

Not gonna make it this time.  Going for a night ride tonite & gotta group ride tomorrow.  Yall have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

OK Steve. Have a good time this weekend. We'll ride together another time. Larry

kountry23

If only my parts would come in lol I'm going crazy
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Jim, June and I had fun riding with you yesterday. Thanks for making the long drive down from Jax.

That's a nice machine you have there. I don't see you getting stuck in the mud with those tires you have on it.

Trevor, get those parts in and next time you can join us.

Larry

kountry23

Well I thought I had if fixed but wrong. But on a good note it is rideable
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com