800 sportsman with ol2s

Started by Crewsing, September 18, 2012, 11:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewsing

Sold the crew and picked up a stock 05 800 sportsman with 150 miles. Put some 29.5 outlaws on and a front lift.  Been out once and love it. Here is a video of it cleaned up. Should have some mudslingin video soon. http://youtu.be/wAKtgL-y6OU
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

Looks like a nice bike man.  My buddy has an 800 X2 and that sucker moves.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Crewsing

Thanks,  I was surprised how well it rides and still has power with the outlaws.  And how deep it will go, as long as I keep the front up.  Went to 5a a couple weeks ago for the first time as had it in some over the rack stuff and never had a issue.  Alot of water out there. We could not find alot of mud, I guess the water level has to drop or I just didnt find the sloppy holes.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Kawa3

I need to go out there one day...I have never been but the pics always look good.

I sold my ranger also...however I'm ordering another one tomorrow a.m. that will be larger height wise but shorter than the crew.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Crewsing

Yes the crew was a nice when we had more bodies than bikes but too big for me.  I thought about either a ranger or rzr but after wrenching on my crew I decided to take the easy route for a while.  It was a beast and would go through just about anything with those 31 outlaws.  And the crew was sunk in saltwater for a month before I rescued it and built it up.  Those mugs are tough.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)