Wheres everyone rideing this weekend?

Started by kountry23, September 19, 2012, 02:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Where is everyone heading to this weekend?
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

No I got called to go work for two days figures I don't work in a couple weeks then when I wanna go do something they cal me
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

patches206

Getting ready this weekend to go next weekendt o Durhamtown and then NC Wayhutta OHV trails. <nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Cool beans TJ!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great time!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

I think I wanna play in the mud this weekend
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

zephyr

patches check out Brown Mountain south of Boone while in NC nice trails
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

SMP63

I'll be headed to the big "R" Sun. after I get back from chaseing!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Crewsing

Looks like sunday for us (if my cards play out right) at Hastings-waffletop-flagler estates.   Have to take it easy this trip.  45 minute drive, 2/3 of a tank split four ways.  Boggers on a budget.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

SMP63

Takes me forever to get to Hastings.  It's hard for me to bypass Ocala trails since I go right past them to get to Hastings!! I know what your saying about the budget Crewsing!!!!!!!

I went for a short ride last Sunday after we finished with the gate Trevor. The creek was way down. I think Jake is going to have a group there Sunday also!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Well that's good that its down I may have to tag along if you don't mind
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Give me a call about 10:30 am Sunday. I should be on the way home by then.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Dirty Brutes

Got a group of about 9 bikes as of now.  ;D ;D
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

Zephyr might make it as well. Steve wants me to call him when i'm on the way home. We worked together this mornin chaseing.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Quote from: SMP63 on September 21, 2012, 01:49:56 PM
I'll be headed to the big "R" Sun. after I get back from chaseing!!

Wish I could join you guys, but no way to get there.

2 Questions:

Where's the Big R?

What is chaseing?

Larry

Dirty Brutes

Big R is Rancho

Chasing is chasing hot air balloons for work.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

I wish you & June could join us too Larry!!!!!!!!! Hopefully one day. Jake is correct! The big "R"
is not far out of Zephyrhills on SR 54. I live about 7 min. from there, about the same distance
you live from 5A.   

Chasing includes getting the balloon & basket out of the trailer & flight ready, following them, which at times can be a challenge. When they land get the stuff back into the trailer. 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

SMP63

What time you plan on getting to the big R Jake?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Thanks Dirty Brutes and Steve.

When we lived in Orange Park, I bought June a balloon ride one year for her birthday and I went with the person that chased the balloon. She wanted me to go along, but I am afraid of heights.

Larry

Dirty Brutes

Quote from: SMP63 on September 22, 2012, 03:26:32 PM
What time you plan on getting to the big R Jake?

I'll be there between 9 & 10
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

Thunderdually

Have FUN every one.... wish i could make it...
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Dirty Brutes

2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Dirty Brutes

I gave up the rubber boots :o. Gonna try water shoes. ;), At least they will drain! rolback1
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

#29
Flight was canceled by passengers so no chasing this morning. Will see you there Jake. Treavor
head on over whenever, will be there about 9:30 - 10.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Ok I will give you a cal when I get to the gate
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Dirty Brutes

Had a great time today guys :ThumbsUp.gif
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

zephyr

2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com