Riding locations

Started by Trx450dan, September 11, 2012, 07:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trx450dan

Hello everyone,  I'm trying to get back in the riding fun but I have no idea where to take my bike I have an 07 Trx450er.  Everyone I used to ride with got rid of their bikes so if anyone knows a real nice place I would appreciate it the info..

Btw I went out this past weekend to 137 and 8st but because of the rain it's like a swamp.. I'm looking for sand dirt or gravel trails

strubby

Try posting in this thread with your location. My intentions were to get all the sport riders involved in one thread and hopefully do some group rides. I agree, looking to ride something other than a swamp soon!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,46382.0.html
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com