Sunday 8-23-12

Started by trailrider77, September 13, 2012, 04:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailrider77

Hey guys wondering if anybody is doing any riding next sunday 8-23 maybe get a group together i was thinking maybe rancho or croom let me know.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

hondaquad19


trailrider77

Zepherhills but i was just informed that its to wet to ride out there now.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Dirty Brutes

2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

trailrider77

How's the Atv running did you install the new control arm
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

kountry23

I can't wait to get back out there
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

trailrider77

I sent Steve a message today and he said most o the trails were pretty flooded out
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

kountry23

Time for some pontoons I guess lol
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Gonna be out there Sat. working on the gate controls.  I'll take a quick ride down to the creek
& take a looksee. Hopefully it has gotten lower. Will post up what I find!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Let me know if you need some company sat I'm free
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Dirty Brutes

Quote from: trailrider77 on September 14, 2012, 12:11:54 AM
How's the Atv running did you install the new control arm


All is good. New upper arm and im going to get a lower as well. something is still out of wack.


Might see you out there Steve.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.