5a scottsmore ride on 9-8-12 saturday

Started by mudbucket2, September 03, 2012, 12:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

like to go to 5a on saturday morn. around 7 or 7.30 , who all wants to go ? question ...is it still wet down there in all the trails ?? i know larry will be there , who all wants to go ....

little blue 300

You darn right I'll be there and my wife also! Put us down for 2 ATVs.

It's starting to dry out on the main trails. But if anybody wants water to play in, it's not hard to find.

7 or 7:30AM is fine with us. If that's too early for some, then we can come back later to meet them.

Larry

strubby

I would love to go but I just broke my hand this weekend  :banghead.gif

Good to hear it's drying up a little, it's been pretty wet for a while!
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

little blue 300

Kyle, how did you break it? Work or play? Larry

SMP63

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will try to be there early to meet up with ya'll. You still going Jim??
Larry lookin forward to seeing the new wheeler & meeting your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

That's great Steve! Now if I get stuck you can pull me out!  2:L

Larry

mudbucket2


little blue 300

Steve, when do you plan on getting there? Larry

SMP63

I plan on leaving the house about 5:30, should put me there about 7:30.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

OK, I will plan on getting there about 7:30 AM also. See you then. Larry

P/S We had 3 or 4 afternoon rains this week, so it might be a little wetter than it was last weekend.

SMP63

Well thats just ducky!!!!!  Trevor is going to follow me over there so add 1 more to the group!!!!
See you guys & girl in the mornin!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Today was a blast  I really enjoyed it. It was nice meeting everyone hope we can all do it again sometime Maby I can stay a Lil dryer next time
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

June and I enjoyed meeting you too Trevor as well as Jim and Steve.

I think that's the most fun June had since getting her own ATV. I was happy to see that she got you guys muddier than she did me.  ;D

Hopefully next time it will be a little dryer out there. We've been riding there for almost 7 months and that was the wettest that I've seen it.

Thanks to you three that made the long drive to get here. We love the group rides!!!

Larry & June

P/S Steve, June said that you're the only guy that ever got to push her around.  rolback1

SMP63

I totaly agree Trevor!!!!!!!  Hopefully you can stay drier & I won't get a mud shower, I still owe you one June!! rolback1 rolback1  It truely was a fun day.  I don't think Jim cared for the trail we took going to the 4th ridge tho. I thought it was a fun, challenging, technical trail. A bit of a pain in the a$$ @ times & glad we had enough straps, tow ropes to get through it. Was nice to meet you June. I think my next purchase for the wheeler is going to be a front bumper & gonna put June's name on it!!  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 Looking forward to the next group ride over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mudbucket2

that ok larry your time is coming (( mud )) , lmao .....  trail from hell , it was not bad ,but i care not to do it again ..lol ,, june next time you get stuck, i thank we pull you out not push....lol ..nice to meet everyone.. until next time

little blue 300

The "Trail from Hell" was really something else. It's always bad but yesterday it was at its worst. If we ever do it again, June and you can go to the end of it and wait for us. Yesterday you really needed to have 4-wheel drive.

Larry

kountry23

Next Tim I will have floating shoes and water wings.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Those will surely help Trevor.  rolback1

Dirty Brutes

Sounds like everyone had a blast. Ill be ready for the next one.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

little blue 300

Great Dirty Brutes! We would love to have you join us next time.

It would be nice if Trailrider77, I_N_3, asmart82, Big Black, Strubby, and Dirtlover could make it too.

Larry

asmart82

I'll be out there with my buddy Justin this Saturday.  Not sure what time though. He has to find a baby sitter so it depends on when he can get someone.

Big850xp

Polaris Sportsman 850 XP 2010
Venom Winch 3500

kountry23

I'm trying to go to 5a tomorrow  anyone else gonna be out there
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

#23
Quote from: Big850xp on September 14, 2012, 06:05:40 PM
Do you have the address for 5A ?

Exit 231 on I-95, Stuckway Rd. Parking area is on the west side of I-95.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Yes, June and I are going tomorrow. We are only taking the Grizzly 550 because of all of the water out there. Larry

SMP63

Don't forget to go on the Trail From Hell!!!!! June loves it!!! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

If we go on that trail again, she will send me to Hell.  rolback1

Larry

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Big850xp

Well... is 2 hours from my home.  :( i will have to leave this for the next weekend. $$

Any one of you has been before in Avon Park Estates in Avon Park ? There is a very nice place to ride. I know the are very well. We can go from Avon park to Sebring off-road.  is a bout 3 hour to 4 hours ride.
Polaris Sportsman 850 XP 2010
Venom Winch 3500

little blue 300

Quote from: Big850xp on September 14, 2012, 09:16:41 PM
Well... is 2 hours from my home.  :( i will have to leave this for the next weekend. $$

Any one of you has been before in Avon Park Estates in Avon Park ? There is a very nice place to ride. I know the are very well. We can go from Avon park to Sebring off-road.  is a bout 3 hour to 4 hours ride.

OK, maybe next weekend. See you then. Larry

little blue 300

Quote from: kountry23 on September 14, 2012, 07:34:41 PM
I'm trying to go to 5a tomorrow  anyone else gonna be out there

Trevor, did you go to bed? I sent you two PMs.

Are you going tomorrow morning?

I will check this site in the morning to see if I should look for you or not.

I'm going to bed now.

Larry

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com