Thinking of going to L-Cross for trails (is it flooded out there)

Started by svtbolt04, September 01, 2012, 08:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

As the title says, I plan on heading out in the morning if it isnt flooded all around. If anyone knows and can share, please do!

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

Let me say that I had a great time on Sunday. The trails had some standing water and I got soaked not more than a half mile into it so I decided to ride the MX track all day, and I had a freaking blast. The course wasn't too hard and really had a nice flow to it. Can't wait to go back!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

svtbolt04

Its a harescramble trail used from an old track. The course is rough in some places, you can haul in others but you have to watch out for ditches. I would have rode it more if the track wasn't so flooded. I almost got stuck 3 times so I started to head to the entrance and with the trail not marked too well it was hard to tell where I needed to head so I wouldn't hit oncoming. Found an emergency lane and just took it straight to the front.

I guess I should point out I haven't been riding in over 6 months and on a mx track for over two years, so I was just really glad to be there.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com