underhills 7/16/05

Started by 1QUEENQUAD, July 11, 2005, 05:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1QUEENQUAD

is anyone going to underhills this weekend? I have a new quad and have barely broke it in! We've never been to underhills, but it sounds like a blast. Let me know if anyone is going!

PureLogic

The riding there is really nice. It's great for you to get used to your bike and its capabilities. It is one of your easier and more forgiving areas to start off in. And from what I understand it did not receive allot of rain from Dennis so it should be just right. As for anybody  going ... I don't know anybody going for now... Allot of people are trying to coordinate there plans to go up to Mud Sweat & Gears.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

johnnygun

 finally i know what ms&g means!!!!thanks man!!! ;D
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com