5A N E 1? 06 16 12

Started by I_N_3, May 30, 2012, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_N_3

Smp and I are trying to get a group ride to 5a 6-16-12 (Saturday) anybody else is welcome to join. If interested let us know.
KiNG QuAD 750

asmart82

Ask when we get closer.  I might be interested :)

SMP63

I hope you are able to make it out asmart82. Also hope others will be able to ride with us!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

arielhdz

I'm new to the forum but have riden 5A a few times and always enjoy it. I will have to play it by ear because i fly in from California the night before.

I_N_3

Sounds good Asmart.

Ariel welcome to the forum.  You will prob be pooped from traveling but if your still up for it drive on up.
KiNG QuAD 750

SMP63

Welcome to the forum Arielhdz!!!!!! Always glad to see new people joining the site.  ;D

Iggy, just got back from a short ride @ The Big R. Still need alot more rain but the main road has gotten real sloppy!! No water running down the creek yet tho. Was out there sunday late afternoon to early am monday. Some guy jumped off in one of the deep holes in a 2500 HD Chevy quad cab. Stuck 5 1/2 hours before getting snatched out. Broke both front cv's & tie rod ends. At one point had 3 trucks in a train & couldn't get it out!!  Finaly a guy with an old Ford dually flat bed showed up with 150' ship rope & after about 20 tries got him out.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mudbucket2

count me in to ride , only if i dont have to work. i will leave my house about 5.30 are so , puts me there close to 7 .

SMP63

Sounds good Jim!!!!! Hope to see you there.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Mingy

5-A, 16 June 2012, count me in, barring disaster.  450 Grizz, green, white F-250 4wd old body style.  Runs a bit slower than Mudbucket.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

SMP63

Looking forward to meeting you Mingy!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

asmart82

Definitely won't be there at 7am ;)

SMP63

We'll work the meet up time out as it gets closer to the 16th. So far i think Iggy is the farthest
away from 5A. It'll take me a couple hours or so to get there.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

I_N_3

I can be up there by 9:00am. I figured it be bout 1/2 hour to an hour to get everyone rounded up and ready to go.
KiNG QuAD 750

I_N_3

Quote from: SMP63 on May 30, 2012, 06:59:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Arielhdz!!!!!! Always glad to see new people joining the site.  ;D

Iggy, just got back from a short ride @ The Big R. Still need alot more rain but the main road has gotten real sloppy!! No water running down the creek yet tho. Was out there sunday late afternoon to early am monday. Some guy jumped off in one of the deep holes in a 2500 HD Chevy quad cab. Stuck 5 1/2 hours before getting snatched out. Broke both front cv's & tie rod ends. At one point had 3 trucks in a train & couldn't get it out!!  Finaly a guy with an old Ford dually flat bed showed up with 150' ship rope & after about 20 tries got him out.

Thanks for the conditions report (you knew I'd be asking) lol

I would've like to have seen that truck seems like that hole cost him a little more than just time.
KiNG QuAD 750

Mingy

Ditto, SMP63.  We have some elder care issues and scheduling is iffy sometimes, but other than that, no drama.  Should be able to make it.  Everything is in good repair, myself included (mostly.)  PS I will bring the fried chicken.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

I_N_3

I'll bring some sammiches and drinks*







* Includes beer 

KiNG QuAD 750

SMP63

LMAO!!! Nice fine print Iggy.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

SMP63

Looked like 5A got some good rain yesterday afternon!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

pepito113

Hey everyone. Where is 5a at? Is that a exit or something.. Live down south so I am sure i havnt rode up there...

SMP63

Exit 231 On I-95.  Stuckway Rd. Just north on Titusville.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

I_N_3

It's about 3 1/2 hours north of us Pepito. You should try to make it, I got Juanky coming out too. 
KiNG QuAD 750

strubby

I live 20 mins from 5A (have ridden there tons), I could probably be out there. You guys all riding utilities? Outlaw 450 MXR here...
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

SMP63

Hi Strubby!!!!!! I've only been there twice so if you want to show us around that would be great!! Has it been raining over there much??
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

strubby

Quote from: SMP63 on June 02, 2012, 10:15:59 AM
Hi Strubby!!!!!! I've only been there twice so if you want to show us around that would be great!! Has it been raining over there much??

I can't really comment on the rain as I've been in AL the past week for work. My g/f said it did rain all day yesterday. Hopefully it took care of the dust! I don't know every trail but know my way around pretty well. If you venture off the main trail there is a LOT of riding! I would be glad to show anyone around out there :-)
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

pepito113

Waiting on my work. Have to see if I work... But I will try to see if i can go..