5A N E 1? 06 16 12

Started by I_N_3, May 30, 2012, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_N_3

Welcome to the forum trailrider. What kinda machine do you ride?


I'm a tad bit closer (time wise)  to 5a then Rancho but I enjoyed the riding in both places.


I think one more trip to 5a but head south on the main trail this time and then ride Rancho. Give it some time to get some rain and get "slicker" ...
KiNG QuAD 750

trailrider77

Thanks i_n_3 i have an 07 bigbear 400 i just started riding not to long ago so im sort of a newbie but i enjoy it i love playing in mud and very soon will have my 13 year old daughter joining me ive been to croom its ok but would like to meet up with laid back people to enjoy a nice ride maybe play in some mud and have a good time.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

I_N_3

Gotcha. Have you been to 5a before?
KiNG QuAD 750

trailrider77

No I wanted to go last weekend but I had to go to a wedding
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Dirty Brutes

Trail rider I live in Brooksville. We will have to get together with some others and ride.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

trailrider77

For sure just let me know
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

little blue 300

Quote from: SMP63 on June 23, 2012, 01:02:36 PM
West of Zephyrhills on CR-54, 3/4 of mile from HWY-98.

Thanks!  I loaded both of my ATVs on my new trailer yesterday and found out that it's really too much for my 4 cylinder Hyundai. I guess I'm going to have to just ride at 5A and wait for you guys to do another group ride here.

Larry

Dirty Brutes

Say a date. Let's get it lined up. I'm ready cause I missed the last ride.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

little blue 300

I'll have to leave the date up to the other guys cause they have to travel here. I live 8 miles from 5A and can go anytime. Larry