Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend

Started by Ole Nasty, May 21, 2012, 10:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

Anybody going to Mud Muckers this weekend.  I'm going Saturday and Sunday.  Anybody wanna meet me out there?
http://www.mudmuckers.com/events
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

I am tempted.  Are you staying overnight?  I could do one day.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

We are staying at least saturday and maybe sunday.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

bigAl300ex

Just wondering, how family friendly/safe is it?  Need to know before attempting to go b/c I have young kids.

I_N_3

Wish I could make it out but I will be in the keys for the long weekend.

Big Al it is a family-friendly atmosphere so you and the fam should have a good time. It's mostly families camping.
KiNG QuAD 750

Mingy

I can go on Sunday, from early morning until around 3:00.  Will make it for sure if no health disasters this weekend.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

sugarsand007

2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

I_N_3

Sugar in my opinion M.M. is geared more for utility quads. I mean if it's dry like it was in March when I went then you can access most of the park on a sport quad but the park doesn't seem intended for them.
KiNG QuAD 750

bigAl300ex

Sounds good I_N_3.  Going to have to check it out.  Hopefully it will be dry b/c we ride sport quads.

Mingy

Anyone from the Jax/Orange Park/Middleburg area going on Sunday? 
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

Mingy I'll be out there til Sunday evening, keep an eye out for me.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

We are going on a boat trip Saturday; if we do not drown I will be at MM on Sunday. 

Sean, I will PM my phone number, we could exchange numbers.  I had yours in the PM's on the Grizzly Central forum but it had been cleared.  I will give you a call when I get there.

Mingy
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE