Mud Muckers Labor Day Weekend.....Lotsa Pics!

Started by Ole Nasty, September 03, 2012, 04:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

My first ride on the OL2s.  They're all business, I broke my left front axle in the first 10 minutes of riding and spent the rest of the weekend in 2 wheel drive.  The Ol2s handled that just fine, lol.  My fan quit working too so my bike kept getting hot which just meant more stops for beverages.  I haven't tried to troubleshoot it yet though. We had a great weekend and rode with a bunch of great new people.


All loaded up and ready to rock.




















Always check your lugnuts, lol.







Did I mention, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR LUGNUTS!, same bike, same tire different spot. His lugnuts were actually tight, the spacer was a piece of junk, the lugnuts pulled right through the aluminum.








2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Ole Nasty

Only a few pics of the night riding










































Despite the Grizz's carnage we had a blast!  I should have some videos up later.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Ole Nasty

#3
NSFW!!!! for language. I just like the music, I don't live the lyrics.
Mud Muckers Labor Day 2012
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

little blue 300

I liked the pictures and the video. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

It looks like you had a great weekend!!

Larry

koh0001

Looks like we missed some good wet riding...lol good pics
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's