Patches206 and NYRaptor out at Croom (male bonding)

Started by Dirty Girl, March 20, 2012, 06:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Girl

Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

NYRAPTOR


patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Dirty Girl

Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

NYRAPTOR


SMP63

Looks like you guys had fun!!!!!!!!  What happened TJ when it died? Forget to turn the gas on or
are the gremlins messin with ya!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!   Should close on the property next week! It will be nice to legally ride there. <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Keeps vapor locking and running dry.  Still scratching my head to figure this one out.   Still waiting on my call from the deputy about my questions on property.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

mrbones

Nice video! NYRaptor back on the trails again? WOW!

John, time to change your name to FLRaptor. Don't you think?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

NYRAPTOR

No way Mr. Bones. I have to keep that name. Can you believe that raptor is still running after 10 years??? Ha Ha.

patches206

Quote from: Andy9933 on March 29, 2012, 02:44:32 PM
Nothing like a fresh A trial :)

They where grooming it that day and we were the first to ride it, it was a virgin.  I almost ran into the tractor. :o
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Dirty Girl

Patches... We've been together for over 19 years, you KNOW what i'm keeping myself from saying about being the first to ride that virgin (trail) hehe.  But i'll behave. :D
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

SMP63

 rolback1  I can only imagine Lori! I'm sure I'd fall out my damn chair laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Dirty Girl

Quote from: SMP63 on March 31, 2012, 04:00:06 PM
rolback1  I can only imagine Lori! I'm sure I'd fall out my damn chair laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  <sofa peeky> (looking around for Patches)

  Oh i'm DYING to say it, but don't want to offend NYRaptor (hims nice guy)  ;)
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com