Happy Anniversary

Started by digginfool, March 27, 2012, 03:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Six years on this site as of today.  Hey Bones; Have I used up my fair share of bandwidth?   ;)  I probably ought to become a contributing member again.  It's the least I could do.   8)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Defender88

I've been here for 8 had to make a new screen name cause I forgot my password lol it sure has slowed down, a lot!

patches206

Quote from: digginfool on March 27, 2012, 03:39:19 AM
Six years on this site as of today.  Hey Bones; Have I used up my fair share of bandwidth?   ;)  I probably ought to become a contributing member again.  It's the least I could do.   8)

Both you and Fishy used up a life time of bandwidth in a week in the politics section. :o
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

digginfool

Quote from: patches206 on March 27, 2012, 06:34:38 AM
Quote from: digginfool on March 27, 2012, 03:39:19 AM
Six years on this site as of today.  Hey Bones; Have I used up my fair share of bandwidth?   ;)  I probably ought to become a contributing member again.  It's the least I could do.   8)

Both you and Fishy used up a life time of bandwidth in a week in the politics section. :o

Yeah, so what's your point, besides the top of your head?   :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

mrbones

6 Years?! Pretty nice Mr. Digginfool! Thanks for stickin' around!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon