I'm back after almost 8years

Started by Defender88, March 19, 2012, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Also, the linkage comes out of adjustment on the Polaris and you will have to readjust it to keep it from popping out of reverse.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Defender88

Awesome thanks for the info. Ya I found the schematic but it doesnt help much. I need someone that knows these bikes to help me figure it out

svtbolt04

Is there a way for you to put it on here? I can read them. But seeing wires just cut seems like he removed something that was just bolted on..Maybe an air horn or maybe a radio..a light.. Could be a number of things.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Defender88

Some of the wires went to the left hub, there are two yellow/red wires and two ground wires left cut. Everything seems to be working but the battery is not charging.
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/Company/Parts-Manuals/PartsManuals/9915770r04.pdf

Defender88


svtbolt04

I am reading here on the diagram that the yellow with red stripe is the battery charge coil wire.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Defender88

Ok, I have 3 of those, one of them I found where it went and reconnected it, the other two that are still circled in red, I don't know where they go, then the two brown wires coming off that relay/solenoid on the back wall...

Defender88

I don't know where to connect the two yellow/red wires.........

Defender88

I think Im just going to cap the two extra yellow/red wires since I don't see that they are connected to the 4x4 so they arent the root of that issue. and everything else works

MedicMudder

hey not sure if this will help,but there is a guy in Fruit cove that works on ATV's may be he can help???? 629-5416 this is the number  not sure if he can help.try and see.Let
him know if he can help ,we can put him on the web site??
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!