Anybody lose power yet?

Started by PureLogic, July 08, 2005, 10:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anybody lose power yet?

Yes, and I am on  generator power.
3 (17.6%)
No, I am just sitting back laughing at all the people with out power.
17 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 17

PureLogic

Lights are flickering.... Just wondering when to roll out the "Genny" . I am one flicker away from lighting her up!!!! Got the "Genny" Jitters!!!  ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

lol , we lost power. got it back like 3 hours later ::) ::), no genny 4 us

big-daddy

running on generator power for over a hour now.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

speedman8903

im at Clewiston, FL and we have lotz of wind and rain.  Clewiston is near lake okeechobbe
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

CAOSPOP

The power is still on at the Dade County Jail.  ::)

qt314nfla

Not feeling anything in Sarasota yet.  Still waiting for a few more wobbles before we hunker down.  Even w/o power we still have the pool to bath in.  So were all good.  I feel for the ppl on genny's.  Maybe we'll lose power either way it'll be like camping but in a comfy bed.

jwscroll

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 09, 2005, 04:03:32 AM
Not feeling anything in Sarasota yet. Still waiting for a few more wobbles before we hunker down. Even w/o power we still have the pool to bath in. So were all good. I feel for the ppl on genny's. Maybe we'll lose power either way it'll be like camping but in a comfy bed.
Who needs Ocala.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

#7
Its all most 9.00 am and still no power. I am glad that I listen to my wife a year ago and install a 20k generator on the house. Runs off natural gas piped in from the ground.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

Quote from: jwscroll on July 09, 2005, 09:01:43 AM
Now I'm jealous.

The cost to install the wiring to house costed the same has the gererator  :-\ And all the b/s with the permits. But its pay off now ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

A  little  wind  and  no  rain  yet.  ;D   Headin  out  to  work ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: speedman8903 on July 09, 2005, 01:15:08 AM
im at Clewiston, FL and we have lotz of wind and rain.  Clewiston is near lake okeechobbe

Clewiston is a cool place for riding. Do you ever ride the reservoir off Cabbage Palm near Flag Hole Road?

Down here in Fort Lauderdale we're doing good. Little rain and wind, but nothing major. Wish the best of luck to you guys this Season!
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

Quote from: big-daddy on July 09, 2005, 08:55:19 AM
Its all most 9.00 am and still no power. I am glad that I listen to my wife a year ago and install a 20k generator on the house. Runs off natural gas piped in from the ground.  ;)

hey big daddy if i lose power can i run an extension cord to your house. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

No problem! you can come over and join the party.. ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Nice generator set up.  I'm very jealous!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 09, 2005, 04:03:32 AM
Not feeling anything in Sarasota yet.  Still waiting for a few more wobbles before we hunker down.  Even w/o power we still have the pool to bath in.  So were all good.  I feel for the ppl on genny's.  Maybe we'll lose power either way it'll be like camping but in a comfy bed.

UH OH!! You know its that time again. She said "hunker down" LMAO!!!

Gotta love Fl Summers! But you know, I will take the hurricanes over winter blizzards any day.

raptor426

I lost power last night from 3am to about 6am.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

PureLogic

I lost power Saturday morning I was 2 seconds away from Lighting her up but MrsPureLogic said It's  4am the neighbors are still sleeping... I said I got to rub it in that we have a generator and even before I was done finishing my statement all I could hear was everybody else firing up their Genny's. She said don't worry about it we are very comfortable right now. I said okay Ill start it at 7:00 am she said ok. At 6:59 the neighbors were woken up to the beautiful sound of a Briggs and Stratton!!!!!    ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

speedman8903

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 09, 2005, 10:31:19 AM
Quote from: speedman8903 on July 09, 2005, 01:15:08 AM
im at Clewiston, FL and we have lotz of wind and rain.  Clewiston is near lake okeechobbe

Clewiston is a cool place for riding. Do you ever ride the reservoir off Cabbage Palm near Flag Hole Road?

Down here in Fort Lauderdale we're doing good. Little rain and wind, but nothing major. Wish the best of luck to you guys this Season!


yea, was riding there yesterday, and today, the water was deep. then the wind picked up, so we left home. some trees fell and thats it.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Exmx54

I barely even had rain. No thunder or lightning, just a light shower for about 20 minutes. Weird.

Anoriginal

I ate a large lunch and then sat on the couch. I felt as iff I lost all power then fell asleep for about one hour. I woke up and my power was back and I was able to get off the couch.

Just a little wind and rain here in Manatee County.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com