Priceless!

Started by digginfool, March 01, 2012, 07:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

"Ya know, when I was 25 and got a hard-on, I couldn't bend it with both hands.  By the time I was 45, I could bend it
about 10 degrees if I tried really hard.  By the time I was 55, I could bend it about 20 degrees, no problem.
I'm gonna be 75 next week, and now I can almost bend it in half with just one hand."

"So, what's your point?"

"Well, I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get!"
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Cpearl

Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com