Cabin rental?

Started by Bigbear guy, February 08, 2012, 04:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbear guy

Hey I'm wondering If anyone knows of a good spot to rent a cabin that will give me land to shoot and ride i haven't had a vacation in 6 yrs and wanna a spot to relax for a few days or maybe a week thx for any help

patches206

#1
There is a place up by Ellajay Ga I have heard of but not sure of the name.   How far are you looking to go?

There is also Durhamtown in Union Point Ga.   Hunters type cabins, penty of riding nd a shooting range on site.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Bigbear guy

Not quite that far I'm in Hollywood fl I'm only hoping to dr 4-5 hrs

patches206

Okay sorry but most of my Florida trips are day trips and camping in the toy hauler is what we do if we stay in over night.  My cabin trips are GA. NC and Tn. which have the best riding, except for Hatfield McCoys in WV.  I would have to say you need to focus on Ocala.    Lots of trails and there is a gun range in the forest off of SR40.   Good luck.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Bigbear guy

Thanks I was looking in that area mabe I should extend my range a bit