What would you do?

Started by digginfool, January 31, 2012, 07:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

ravencat73

I would have asked for a Miller Lite, I don't drink foreign beer. But seriously that was funny. :D
If the mud ain't flyin' You ain't tryin'

Cpearl

Pretty good... Really makes ya think haha.
Automated Gelatin Thrower For Sale! :)
[url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html"]http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/electronic/182509-mint-dangerous-power-sale.html[/url]

www.chrispearlphotography.com

patches206

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com