Croom open 7 days now?

Started by KFX400 NPR, January 06, 2012, 01:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KFX400 NPR

Is croom open 7 days a week now?

Thunderdually

according to their website croom is still only open 5 days a week.. closed Tuesday and Wensdays  http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/withlacoochee_croom.html
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

z400250

I was there this sat and talked to the ranger, he said  everything is inline for them to reopen 7 days a week but as to exactly when it was gonna go into effect he did not know.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

sugarsand007

Do they ever groom the main trail whoops out?
2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

Andy9933

Quote from: sugarsand007 on January 12, 2012, 05:06:28 PM
Do they ever groom the main trail whoops out?

They do but it takes about 3 days to return to it's prior state.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

zman03

I'll be there sat and sun :drive.gif <nanaparty>      I cant wait it should be good with the passing showers to keep the dust down and awesome weather :ThumbsUp.gif
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

z400250

I dont think those showers are gonna keep the dust down that much.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

zman03

Lets think positive! ;) Im drivin 300miles oneway from Miami leavin at 3:00am. croom always been good for me! Either way I wanna ride!!! I wanna ride!!! I wanna ride!!!   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

z400250

croom is always great, just didn't want you to expect a dustless weekend, Enjoy and watch for them moving trees
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com