ATV service in Broward or Palm Beach?

Started by Batch, December 28, 2011, 03:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batch

I have a 07 Honda Rubicon that I would like to get tuned up and a price on snorkeling it.

I also have a 2012 Polaris Ranger Crew 800 that I would like to get snorkeled as well.

Does anyone have a recommendation on who to use?

zman03

I know of a place in Miami with a dyno for tuning atvs and side by sides
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

biglake8250

I use Palm Beach Powersports in Lake Park.Its a small shop on 10th st.Ive always gotten quality service from them.Also,if you also like to do some repairs yourself these guys will take the time to talk to you and answer your questions.Check them out!www.powersportsofpalmbeach.com

jrpro130

If I wasn't so busy with projects I would do it for a good price, I've been swamped, just finished a 12 420 rancher, 12 500 foreman and now I have a 11 750 brute in the garage waiting to be snorkeled!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Romeoyfz450

I have a yfz 450 and need to get it jetted and tuned on the dyno does anyone know of a good spot in broward or dade please let me know thanks

zman03

Performance ATV 305 235-3880 speak with ray   they open tues-fri 10am-6pm sat 10am-3pm   closed sun& monday   they have a dyno!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!