Hidden danger to think about!!

Started by IXIswamperIXI, December 27, 2011, 03:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Folks we went ridding today the RZR got stuck my brothers son was already soaking wet so he was trying to hook up the strap in neck deep water and was having a VERY hard time finding the hole because it was in the mud as well as under the water. His son started talking very strange started slipping and falling and finally fell into water passed out. I rushed in to grab him and drug him out of the water. He must have been on the verge of carbon monoxide poison. We never thought about it ,weither or not this makes us look bad or not this needs to be pointed out so our little ones are aware of a hidden danger. it's very serious we need to be aware of it.  He is doing good but not a good feeling.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

type911

Darn.... Scary.  Im glad everything turned out ok.

patches206

I am glad he is going to be okay.  Do not put any blame its an accident. 

Here is another accident things happen we just need to be carefull and enjoy life.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/22/us/california-missing-atvers/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

digginfool

I can definitely see that happening.  I got my Rhino stuck once and while I was trying to get the hook on the back, I started getting dizzy from the exhaust fumes.  I didn't want to shut the motor off because the exhaust was under water so we found a way around the mud and pulled it out from the front.  Doesn't look like you had the option.  Maybe it's a problem related more to Utes than ATVs but still pretty scary stuff. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Keeter

Dang Swamper!  Glad he is okay. Yep, this can easily happen to anyone. Just another hidden danger we need to be aware of when we are out riding.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR