New shoes on my crew

Started by Crewsing, December 23, 2011, 12:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewsing

Cant wait to try them out. 31" outlaws skinnys on front wides on back.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Kawa3

Looks good, I have the same set up but with different rims. Mine pulls the 31s great! if yours is an 2011 or 12 start saving for axles!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Crewsing

It's 2010.  I'm going to try to be easy, but you know how that goes.  I heard that hard turns in reverse while in 4x4 is where axles start popping. 
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

vinni305

hey what lift do you have to clear those tires

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Crewsing

I put a 2-3" lift and new a-arms that push front out 2".  All from superatv.  It was like $250 and only took a couple hours to put in.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

SMP63

Looks bad azz!!!!! I like it.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Kawa3

Quote from: Crewsing on December 23, 2011, 01:35:44 PM
It's 2010.  I'm going to try to be easy, but you know how that goes.  I heard that hard turns in reverse while in 4x4 is where axles start popping. 

I have had mine in some good binds and no axles snapping so far, and i'm hard on the gas every where. The 2010 axles are like 3x stronger than 2011 and 2012. Also backwoods armor has some nice lifts/forward a arms that is priced good. I'll be switching from my super atv to those in the next month or so as I do not like the super atv foward a arms
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Crewsing

Yes those backwood arched a arms look nice.  Might have to do the same. 
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)