LED Lights

Started by digginfool, December 17, 2011, 12:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Anybody have them yet?  I installed HID on my Rhino and loved the upgrade but still looking for more light.  I ended up buying a pair of 4" Warn HID driving lights that were on sale.  I'll be installing those next week when I install the new winch.  Really wanted to buy an LED light bar but daaammmmn they're expensive.  Before I cough up that kind of cash I gotta know it's worth it.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Chillinthemost

I just wear night vision goggles when I ride in the dark.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Kawa3

LED light bars are worth every penny! I'll be buying one after christmas is all over, you can find cheaper one. Also look for the ones with a lifetime warrenty.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Busta Nutt

should be sleeping when the sun goes down

Garricke

Quote from: digginfool on December 17, 2011, 12:37:50 AM
Anybody have them yet?  I installed HID on my Rhino and loved the upgrade but still looking for more light.  I ended up buying a pair of 4" Warn HID driving lights that were on sale.  I'll be installing those next week when I install the new winch.  Really wanted to buy an LED light bar but daaammmmn they're expensive.  Before I cough up that kind of cash I gotta know it's worth it.

Well, i have no idea about the exact price of it. Last week, i watched LED light bar on a store, i think its cost was round about $150 not exact. I also wanna buy it but its quite expensive for me to buy it now. May be next week, i will but it.

Defender88

#5
I've been ordering LEDs and HID's from this guy since the day he started. I have had 0 issues so far and I abuse my stuff.
http://www.legitaccessories.com/products/legit-leds/
and here is a video of his lights. All of my factory bulbs,minus brake light bulbs were replaced with his HIDs included the 220lumen super reverse bulbs
Nissan titan LEDs and Super Reverse Bulbs

Carlosbrooks

#6
Quote from: digginfool on December 17, 2011, 12:37:50 AM
Anybody have them yet?  I installed HID on my Rhino and loved the upgrade but still looking for more light.  I ended up buying a pair of 4" Warn HID driving lights that were on sale.  I'll be installing those next week when I install peimar lighting the new winch.  Really wanted to buy an LED light bar but daaammmmn they're expensive.  Before I cough up that kind of cash I gotta know it's worth it.

They are not expensive as they last long and take less power